Sunday, October 21, 2007

Ka Dumpa Dump

Here's an assorted backlog of stuff!



I really do love Lynda Barry. I want to go to one of her workshops, but I never have the dough.



From a sketch jam in L.A.... My buddy Graham and I didn't want to run dry on ideas (and embarrass ourselves!) in front of the other animators, so we challenged each other with theme drawings. This one is "Punk".



I'm most relaxed when I'm drawing heads.

I have tons of stuff but I don't want to load it all at once and have it all start tastin' like beans. More later!

1 comment:

roblovelett said...

Nice blog. I'm still trying to figure out what P. Ginger means, but uh yeah. I always see ya around Columbia and you're nice enough to acknowledge me so that's good!

Keep up the good work. I've always liked your drawings.